Normative decisions of the Center
- Decision on the cessation of personal data processing operations through the Common Object Interface technology, regarding certain categories of personal data subjects, performed by authorized users of the Forensic and Criminological Information Register.
- The decision on the cessation by political parties of personal data processing operations targeting subjects who are not members of these parties, except in situations based on the existence of the consent of the subject of personal data.
- The decision regarding the cessation of the operations of personal data processing of the targeted subjects, in the mediated information obtained fraudulently from the company “StarNet Soluții” SRL by unauthorized third parties.
- Decision on the cessation of personal data processing operations performed on the basis of contracts for the provision of information services through SIC “Web Access” to all beneficiary entities, which process personal data contrary to the provisions of the Law on personal data protection.
- The decision on the cessation of personal data processing operations by Î.S. “State Registration Chamber” manifested by the designation / disclosure of personal data concerning the associations of enterprises – natural persons, in the address of unauthorized third parties, which do not fall within the provisions of art. 4 and art. 5 of the Law on the protection of personal data.
- Decision on establishing the cases in which it is not necessary to authorize the cross-border transmission of personal data.
- Decision on the approval of the standardized information form regarding the surveillance by video means.
- Decision on the cessation of the operations of unauthorized disclosure of personal data carried out by the managers of the housing funds.
- Decision on the establishment of cases for the processing of personal data in which no notification is required.